Thursday, September 8, 2016

I'm Back

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry that I have not posted anything in a long time but I have been rather sick for awhile, and am just now getting things back to normal. As many of you know I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and I have been having allot of problems with that. The medication that I am on suppresses my immune system and therefore leaves me open to catch everything coming and going. I developed MRSA back at the end of winter and ended up being in the hospital for a month and had 9 operations, I truly believe that I was close to death when I made it to the er, the dr said that I was in septic shock and so I was on very powerful antibiotics for awhile and because I was on them it affected my kidneys and so they had to deal with that. But thank you Lord I am now well and back home and finally getting back into my normal routine.

I have leaned allot on our Holy Mother during this difficult time in my life and I know that during my darkest hours she was there with me and I am so grateful to have her in my life. She truly is an amazing Lady. And I thank Her Son our Lord Jesus Christ for His healing hand because I know had it not been for Him I would not be here today. I to also prayed allot for the intercession of Blessed Mother Teresa during my sickest times, and I truly believe that she interceded for me and for that I am so grateful, she truly deserves the title that she was finally given as a Saint. Well I guess I had better get off here and get my kitchen cleaned up, I just wanted to let you all know that I am back and will start posting articles again very soon. Have a blessed evening.

Through Mary To Jesus,
Annie Chester



1 comment: